tisdag 15 november 2011

Interior

What about the interior? The 500 has a simple but nice interior. The interior of the frame is painted with the same color as the exterior of the car, in my case dark blue. Door panels, seats and part of the roof are burgundy.

I wanted to do something about the front seats but I don’t want it to look like a cheap race car. I’ve looked at seats from the new 500 but they are very hard to get.

I would never ever put sparcos in my 500 that’s just rude. It needs a classic look period!

I wanted leather seats with a classic design and adjustable backrest for access to the rear seats. Ferrari would be nice but way out of my price range. Mazda Miata mx-5 has nice small seats but I had no luck getting those either.

What about Porsche? German seats in an Italian car? Someone is bound to be turning in his/her grave. Turns out Porsche seats, 911, are a perfect fit and I was lucky to get my hands on a nice pair in black leather with electric heating and power seat control.

Perfect match if you ask me!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar